Within the scope of the 2019-2020 European Internship Consortium, applications for Erasmus Internship Mobility were opened.
The minimum period for Erasmus Internship Mobility is 2 months and students have the right to benefit from Erasmus Student Mobility for 12 months during their two-year degree, undergraduate, graduate and doctoral studies.The deadline to complete the mobility is 31 May 2021. You can register your applications through the Erasmus website of your University.
Deadline for Application: 29/11/2019
Stage 1: Submission of Application Form:
The application will be carried out through SAP Orion system until 29/11/2019.
Stage 2: Submission of the Certificate of Acceptance: 28th of February 2020
1. In the first stage, the students who successfully fulfill the application criteria, the foreign language requirement and the Erasmus grade criterion must submit a certificate of acceptance from the institution to which they will be intern until 28th of February 2020, on Friday.
2. The students who pass the second phase successfully about the support provided by the Consortium in the placement phase will be informed. Students who have not submitted the letter of acceptance even though they are entitled to the placement will be entitled to be placed on 28th of February as they will not be considered to have completed their applications.
3. Please visit the website http://www.euro-intern.org/ for templete of the Letter of Acceptance.
The suitable of applications is checked by the minimum average grade criterion determined by the National Agency.
- Associate Degree: 2.20 / 4.00
- Graduate: 2.50 / 4.00
Students who succeed minimum application requirements must fulfill the requirements of Foreign Language and Erasmus Grade of Higher Education Institution which they are registered in order to successfully complete Stage 1.
the conditions to be taken into consideration:
- Participation in the Erasmus + program before the same level of education: For every previous attendance -10 points
- Disadvantaged students (the doctor's report about health status, if the offer together with the application form): +10 points
- Martyrs’ and Veterans’ relatives: +15 points
- In case of mobility in the country of origin: -10 points
- Under the 2828 coded law of Social Work, students whose needed protection, care or sheltering: +10 points
Evaluation of the Application:
Applications will be evaluated on Erasmus Grade.
- Erasmus Grade: 50% GNO + 50% FOREIGN LANGUAGE
Foreign Language Proficiency Exam
The Foreign Language Proficiency Exam will be held on 06/12/2019 at the end of the application process. The exam location and time will be announced at a later date.
For the example English Proficiency Exam, you can visit the website of the Department of Foreign Languages: https://ydb.iku.edu.tr/en/ingilizce-yeterlilik-sinavi
The minimum score required to be successful in the Foreign Language Proficiency Exam is 51 out of 100.
The exam results can be countable which was organized by the IKU Foreign Languages Department (at most 2 years ago) or which is accepted by Council of Higher Education (YÖK).
The results of the exams of the students who have taken the necessary points by taking the equivalent exams in the examination centers outside the university are evaluated by the Department of Foreign Languages within the framework of the principles specified in the Regulation on the Principles to be Followed in the Instruction of Foreign Language in Higher Education Institutions and Foreign Language Education published in the Official Gazette dated 23/3/2016 and numbered 29662.
The deadline for submission of the relevant document to the International Office is 22/11/2019. The document will not be considered after the deadline.
- Graduated students may also benefit from mobility if they apply before graduation. However, the internship mobility must be completed within 12 months after graduation.