The Istanbul Kültür University International Student Scholarship Examination will be held on April 21, 2019 at 11:00 at the Ataköy Campus. Candidate students who wish to take the examination should read the IKUYOS Guide carefully before completing the application process.
To apply, you are required to send the following documents to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- A scanned copy of your passport,
- A scanned copy of a bank receipt showing that you paid a ₺40 exam fee,
- A scanned copy of a photo clearly showing your face from the front and taken within the last six months,
- An active mobile phone number
- Names of up to three departments at our university that you would like to choose
- Erzincan Binali Yıldırım University
- Hatay Mustafa Kemal University
- Harran University
- Isparta University of Applied Sciences
- İstanbul Ayvansaray University
- İstanbul Gelişim University
- İstanbul Medipol University
- İstanbul Okan University
- İstanbul Yeni Yüzyıl University
- İstanbul 29 Mayıs University
- İstanbul Gedik University
- İstanbul Ticaret University
- Kırşehir Ahi Evran University
- Nevşehir Hacı Bektaş Veli University
- Niğde Ömer Halisdemir University
- Nuh Naci Yazgan University
- Piri Reis University
- Tokat Gaziosmanpaşa University
- Türk Hava Kurumu University
- T.C. Yeditepe University
- T.C. Yüksek İhtisas University
- Ufuk University
General information about the exam:
- The exam consists of questions about Basic Learning Skills (General Ability, Mathematics and Geometry).
- The exam consists of 80 questions.
- The exam duration is 120 minutes (2 hours).
- While grading this exam, the number of your correct answers will be reduced by one fourth of your incorrect answers, and the remaining number will be your raw score. (You will lose one point for four incorrect answers.)
Candidates who domestically apply to the exam (in Turkey) will pay the exam fee (40 TRY) during the application period to "İşbank Kültür University Branch 1396 Branch Code 19712 Account Number/IBAN: TR41 0006 4000 0011 3960 0197 12". Candidates are required to indicate their name, surname, amount of the fee they will pay (TRY) and the name of the exam (IKUYOS) while paying the examination fee. The application cannot be completed before the exam fee is paid.
Candidates who apply to the examination from a foreign country are to pay the exam fee of 30 USD (excluding the bank charges) to "İşbank Çarşı Bakırköy Branch 1396 Branch Code- 14299 Account Number/Iban: TR72 0006 4000 0021 3960 0142 99/ Swift: ISBKTRIS" (Recipient’s Name: İstanbul Kültür Üniversitesi). The additional fee charged by the bank is excluded from this amount. Those who pay the fee in a country other than Turkey are to use a bank check (telex or bank transfer receipts etc. will not be accepted) as a document proving the payment of the exam fee. Payments for exam fees made outside of Turkey are to be sent through correspondent banks and banks that make international transactions. Fees sent by candidates are deemed to have been deposited after they are transferred to the account. Special checks, money inside an envelope, postal checks, etc. must not be sent as a method of payment for the application or exam fee.
We wish you success in the exam.